As one of the nation’s leading Government Linked Companies, we have continued to deliver strong topline and bottomline growth. This is reflected by our consistent profitablity, especially over the recent years. As we move forward, we remain committed to enhancing value for our shareholders by pursuing viable opportunities and exploring new business streams.
Jawatan Kosong Boustead Holdings Berhad
1. SL1M-Boustead Graduate Internship Programme
Successful graduates will join us as Interns for a period of 6 months. During this period, Interns will be provided with work exposure and experience through on-the-job training within the Boustead Group of Companies. Interns will also be provided with soft skills training on various topics to further enhance their skills, knowledge and competencies.
During the internship period, Interns will be provided with a monthly allowance and other benefits such as leave days, medical benefits etc.
We are inviting graduates who meet the following requirements to apply to participate in the programme:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (CGPA of at least 2.75 or the equivalent) in any field from a recognised institution of higher learning.
- Obtained at least Band 3 in the Malaysian University English Test (MUET) or the equivalent.
- Malaysian nationals aged 26 and below.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, adaptable, flexible and willing to learn.
- Willing to be based at any location.
- Preference will be given to graduates who are currently unemployed and with no prior working experience.
Closing date 20 October 2016
Details & Online Application