The Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN) or the National Water Services Commission is the national regulatory body for the water and sewerage industry for the Peninsular Malaysia and Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan. The Commission operates under a legislative framework defined in the Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara Act 2006 (Act 654) and the Water Services Industry Act 2006 (Act 655).
1. Regional Executive
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in sewerage industry and familiar with design works, code of practices as well as sewerage standards, specifications and guidelines.
- Able to interface with the sewerage system operators, sewerage products / systems designers and manufacturers, developers and other stakeholders.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at different levels.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Interested applicants are invited to write in or email detailed CV stating current and expected salary along with a recent passport size photograph not later than October 7, 2016 to the following address:
Cheif Executive Officer,
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN)
Ground & 1st Floor,
Prima Avenue 7, Block 3510,
Jalan Teknokrat 6,
Attention: Human Capital Unit