TNB Research Sdn. Bhd. (TNBR) is the research arm of Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB). TNBR’s main role is to conduct research and development to address some of the most pressing energy issues of our time. Passionate, talented and innovative individuals who are seeking an exciting career in TNBR are invited to join us in the following position:
- The prospective candidate should:
- Possess Degree/Master in Geomatic / Geographical Information System or equivalent from higher learning institutions and recognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) / Malaysian Quality Agency (MQA).
- Possess high skill in Geographical Information Technology (GIT) and highly experience of handling GIT hardware and software.
- Has strong interest to work in R & D environment.
- Demonstrating working to a high level with minimal supervision.
- Has an excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Fluent in spoken and written in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Possess valid Class D driving license.
- Willing to travel regardless of the time when necessary.
- Willing to be stationed at site location within a certain period.
Interested applicants are welcomed to send their detailed resume via online 25th September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Details & online application